July, 31st 2009
Using rich creams and golds, this simple, but effective card can easily be adapted for all shapes and sizes of card - create a coordinated set for your day invitations, evening invites, orders of service and menus.
1. Cut a square of bronze pearlescent paper 4.5cm x 4.5cm.
2. Attach a cream corrugated card square onto the paper using glue or double-sided tape, then attach to your card (we used a Hammer Cream square card here).
3. Take 3 gold paper roses and twist the stems tightly together. Bend the flower heads forward and trim the stem to about 2.5cm long. Place a thin line of PVA craft glue down the back of the flower stem and stick to the corrugated card.
4. Attach a cream 6mm ribbon bow over the flower stem with a small dab of PVA glue or a glue dot.
5. Use a gold peel-off to add the appropriate wording.
This design can easily be adapted to other colour schemes.
See the example on our Home Page for a complete set using lilac corrugated card and silver roses.